Friday, November 1, 2013

It's Friday!

Hello there!
   Please tell me I am not the only one dragging my feet today. I think we spent about an hour trick or treating last night and probably covered less than a mile. But this momma tires out fast. It was fun to watch my son ring the door bell by himself this year and actually walk the entire time. Of course next year we will have the new one in a stroller, but that means double the candy ;)  Gavin decided he wanted to be Captain America again this year, which was totally fine with me. It just means I didn't have to buy another costume. And as soon as we walked out of the house a little boy from across the street, who was dressed as Ironman, yelled out "look it's Captain America". And he got lots of compliments all night, which he just loved.

I of course had to wear my cool Halloween shirt, I mean how many times in my life will I get to wear this shirt? And I suppose I can post this bump picture too, since I am at 22W3D.
 
 
I did have a regular check up appointment on Tuesday, all is well with the baby. His heartbeat was in the mid 150's and I am actually measuring 23 weeks.  I also found out that my placenta is really low. Actually, they discovered that at my ultra sound 4 weeks ago. So I have to have another ultra sound in 4 weeks to see if it has moved up. I am not too worried about it yet because it can move at any time right up until the last week. I will keep you posted on it though.
 
I am sorry this has turned into a more personal blog than a running blog. But believe me, as soon as I can, I will start running again. It will be interesting to see how it goes after having the baby. I am hoping to ease into in, but let me tell you I just want to go run 6 miles right now. I miss running so much. I know people run when they are pregnant, but it has been hard for me. I can't even walk up two flights of stairs with out getting winded these days. But it is all worth it.
I hope you have a good weekend, it looks like it will be in the mid 40's to lower 50's here.
~Jessica

1 comment: