Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Updates!

I promise I will get better at blogging. Here are some updates for you all at once.

1. I have been walking a lot, like 2-3 miles almost everyday. I have also been running a little bit too. I go really slow and can only run one mile at a time. Anything is better than nothing at this point.
See...

2. My husband has now done a second Warrior dash and Zombie Stagger 5K.  This was a 5k race and Zombies joined in. He came in at 25:09 and was 6th overall. I am so proud of him for running and sticking with it even when he has a bad run. However, he may have a slight obsession with new running shoes. I think he is up to 3 pairs now, and just a few short months ago he didn't have any. Here are some photos of that day.

Don't you Love my shirt, actually all of our shirts! We are so ready for a Zombie Apocalypse.
 
 
3.  We found out that I am expecting a BOY! Yay! My son and hubby will have a playmate. We did this awesome gender reveal photo shoot, thank you to my sister for taking pictures. It was also kind of bittersweet because the photo shoot took place on the Douglas trail, which is my favorite and most traveled running path and I haven't been able to get that far on the trail in a long time. I would love to share my photos with you! They are on my pinterest here http://www.pinterest.com/jlikestorun/photo-shoot/
 
Here is my sister, adjusting the settings on her camera :)
 

4. My son, Gavin has been really busy this fall. He takes swimming lessons on Mondays, he plays flag football on Tuesdays and has Awana club on Wednesday.
I am so proud of him and he is growing up so fast and I  know he is very excited to have a baby brother!
 



5.  I am sorry this has kind of turned into more of a personal life blog than a running blog. But I still like to run and I plan on getting back into it in full swing after the baby is born. I look forward to testing my limits, I know it will be hard, but I know it will be worth it!

Take care,
Jessica

 

No comments:

Post a Comment